Plant ‘em Turf and Irrigation are the turf and irrigation experts. That’s why we are trusted by high profile city councils and airports.
Our professional team work above Industry Standards to achieve maximum results for your residential or commercial property.
Plant-Em offer you the following quality services:
- Instant Buffalo Turf supply and installation
- Professional Irrigation installation.
- Equipment Hire (and operator)
- Industrial Maintenance
A quality installed irrigation system is the most efficient and effective way to water your lawn. Your lawn and plants will stay in tip-top shape with no effort from you. Your property instantly has more ‘street appeal’.
Plant-Em is the only local irrigation supplier that can offer you a “Green-Smart Accredited” system, increasing the sustainability rating of your property.
Plant-Em Buffalo Turf will instantly transform your property, creating a cool, green oasis for you and your family. Buffalo grass provides a lush, green finish that is durable, tough and hard-wearing. And what’s more, it’s low on water consumption.
This is high quality turf:
- 90% pure clean turf
- Aged over 9 months
- Fed organic combination fertiliser
It has strong root structure for faster establishment. Plant-Em also offer a weekend delivery/laying service for your convenience.
Industrial installations and maintenance
Plant-Em has extensive experience in the
commercial arena. With our high level skills base we can provide support in the following areas:
- Presentation & appearance enhancement
- Hassle free programmed maintenance routines
- Attendance to both regular and sporadic tasks
- Timely completion of activities
- Mowing, Edging & Whipper-Snipping all lawn areas
- Full “No-weed” control regime.
- Pruning/Hedging gardens
- Mulching of garden beds Maintaining irrigation systems
Our attention to detail will ensure all stakeholders obtain maximum satisfaction.
For the home handyman, Plant-Em also offers equipment hire (complete with a qualified operator)
- Vermeer mini loader (Track) with Attachments and operator
- 4 in 1 bucket – ideal for digging, shifting and grabbing soil, deco, sand, mulch, rubbish etc.
- Soil leveller – for a great finish
- Posthole augers 200mm 450mm – quick for digging postholes and footings.
- Trencher 150mm wide max depth 600mm – Makes short work of those irrigation trenches
- Pallet forks
- Under road/path borer – 80mm hole 6m long, Excellent for getting pipes under paths and driveways
- Turf roller – For rolling those big areas of turf and deco