BEACH PASS TERMS & CONDITIONS
In order to purchase / use a Beach Pass Member Card, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
The Northern Beaches Directory is a service provided by the business Adspeak Marketing. This agreement is formed between you, the individual purchasing the Beach Pass associated with this website (northernbeachesdirectory.com.au, which may also be referred to as ‘NBD’) and
Adspeak Marketing (ABN 95 450 604 602) (“Adspeak Marketing”, “we” and “us”).
Adspeak Marketing reserves the right to amend this agreement at any time. These modifications become effective once updated on the website. It is recommended that you keep up to date with the current agreement, especially when making changes and/or purchases.
- To become a member, you must complete your details on the Northern Beaches Directory online application form (or by contacting us) and pay the annual membership fee.
- You may apply to be a member if you are aged 18 years or over and have a current Australian residential address.
- One card may be used for a maximum of one household.
- Membership is $20 incl GST.
- $5 from each Beach Pass will be donated to a local school or community centre. You have the option to choose which one when you register.
- Lost cards must be reported. Replacement cards will only be authorised at the discretion of Adspeak Marketing. If a card is authorised to be replaced, a replacement fee will be incurred.
- It is your responsibility to inform us if:
- Your or your additional members’ personal details change (including, but not limited to, your address, email address or phone number). If we do not have your correct details, we may not be able to contact you about your account or send you offers or rewards, and we may also restrict operations on your account (such as redemption).
- Your Beach Pass is lost or stolen so that we can protect your account from fraud or theft.
- Beach Pass membership cards are not credit or charge cards, are not transferable, refundable or saleable.
- You may terminate your membership at any time and for any reason by contacting us.
- Your Beach Pass will automatically expire at the end of the financial year, at the date noted on the Beach Pass.
Beach Pass Offers
- All offers are subject to availability. We are not responsible to you if an offer is unavailable.
- We may, in our discretion, make any change we see fit to these Terms and Conditions, including, without limitation:
- the range of Participants
- the range of offers available;
- We will give you notice of any change to the Terms and Conditions at our sole discretion via the NBD website.
- In addition to the right to terminate in 3.6, we may terminate your Beach Pass membership immediately and without notice where you or an additional member:
- breach these Terms and Conditions;
- provide misleading information or make any misrepresentation to us or to any Participant in connection with the NBD;
- are abusive or offensive to any of our or our Participants’ staff
- Where your Beach Pass Member Card is terminated, you and all household members using your card will cease to be entitled to access Beach Pass offers.
Privacy And Personal Information
- We collect personal information through the member registration process and when you place an order with us.
- Online payments are handled by PayPal, a secure external third party service provider. We do not see or store your credit card or banking details. Please check the paypal.com.au website for their privacy and security policies.
- Our server may log (and we may have access to) details about any computer used to access the website (such as the IP address, operating system and browser type), the date and time of access, and details of the information downloaded.
- Your personal information will only be used for the purpose for which it was provided. You agree to us using your email address to send you messages concerning your membership account, any orders you place and (where you have opted in to receive it) information generally about the products sold by us.
- Please indicate if you would like to discontinue receiving promotional emails about the NBD.
- We do not give information about you to government agencies, organisations or anyone else with the following exceptions:
- you have consented;
- you would expect us to;
- it is required or authorised by law;
- it will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s life or health; or
- the disclosure is reasonably necessary for law enforcement.
- You may request we remove your personal information from our database by either emailing us or using the contact form on the website.
Under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) you have a right to request access to your personal information held by us. You may do this by sending an email to email@example.com or via the ‘contact us’ page at www.northernbeachesdirectory.com.au.
- We will not be liable to you for the suspension or termination of the NBD membership program/ NBD Beach Pass/ NBD website for any reason whatsoever.
- Any liability we may have to you in negligence, breach of contract or otherwise, and all conditions and warranties as to the condition, suitability, quality, fitness or safety of any goods or services supplied by Adspeak Marketing whether express or implied by statute, are excluded to the extent permitted by law, and, where liability cannot be excluded, our liability to you will in all cases be limited to:
- the cost of re-supplying the goods or services or repairing, or paying the costs of repairing, the goods;
- where the dispute relates to a reward, access to the disputed discount offer.
- Any tax, liability, or duty incurred by a member arising from a member’s participation in the NBD/ NBD membership is the responsibility of the member. Include in other.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
This agreement is formed between you, the individual wishing to promote on this website (northernbeachesdirectory.com.au, which may also be referred to as ‘NBD’) and Adspeak Marketing (ABN 95 450 604 602) (“Adspeak Marketing”, “we” and “us”).
- “we”, “us”, or “our” means Adspeak Marketing (ABN 95 450 604 602) or its authorised representatives, the Northern Beaches Directory (NBD) and the Beach Pass. For details of how to contact us, please see the NBD website or the Adspeak Marketing website.
- NBD means the website www.northernbeachesdirectory.com.au
- Beach Pass means the discount membership card managed by us by which a Beach Pass holder accesses discount offers at participating businesses under these Terms and Conditions.
- Participant means those businesses (and other persons) who have agreed with us to issue Beach Pass Offers to NBD members under the Beach Pass Membership program.
- Terms and Conditions means this document, and any other documents referred to in it.
- Townsville Northern Beaches is defined, for the purposes of this website, as all areas contained within postcode 4818 and extending north as far as Mutarnee. No discussion will be entered into regarding the associated boundaries.
Links To Third Party Websites
- Our website may include links to other websites, content or resources. These links may be operated by third parties and we may have no responsibility or control over them.
- Adspeak Marketing/ NBD does not endorse these linked websites, content or resources. You acknowledge that we may not have reviewed any of these third party websites, content or resources and we are not responsible for the material contained therein.